Scrambled eggs blog on google

I have been rather lazy and decided to create a lazy person's post for today. As some of you may or may not know, I have the ability to track who visits my website (rough geographical location and internet provider name only, don't panic! I'm not some weird internet big brother spy!), what referred them here (via email, a google search, click through from another website etc) and how long they stayed browsing my random ramblings! I only recently listed myself in search engines, so naturally there's been an influx of visitors popping in and browsing by finding my blog by accident... some of the words they searched for to get here are really random though so I thought I'd share them! here's some of the funniest/strangest ones so far:
  • Sky St Georges day (obviously they stumbled across this post from Wednesday)
  • boob flash (think this must have been from my recent post, complaining about the Halle Berry bare nakedness in the film Swordfish. Was interestingly a hit from a search on Google Sweden as well...)
  • My cuppa mugs canada (linked to a post from Christmas where I was listing good pressie ideas)
  • Old town Stockholm (which obviously linked to my Stockholm post)
  • joss stone flake biro (hilariously linked to my blog post about the facebook group "That Joss Stone Flake Advert Makes Me Want To Stab My Ear Drums With A Biro"
  • smelly's/1 (this linked to the 2007 archive of my posts, where there are several references to smelly)
  • "Copyright, Designs and Patents Act" (A very serious search tterm in deed... the lawyer who was looking for legal info on this must have been extremely surprised when they stumbed across my post on my money making idea, "you can't park for s*@t" parking stickers!)
  • hypnagogia without paralysis (the person looking for info on hypnogogia hopefully will have been relieved to know, it's not just them that gets it...!)
  • mp3 kelly rowland work (nope, they didn't find a free mp3 to download, they found this, about the radio in my head.)
It's also interesting to see where people are reading my blog in the world... I've had visitors from all over the place since listing it on search engines...

  • London (of course)
  • Oxfordshire, UK
  • Dartford, Kent, UK
  • Crawley, West Sussex, UK
  • Derbyshire, UK
  • Manchester, UK
  • Cheltenham, Glouchestershire, UK
  • Runcorn, Cheshire, UK
  • Reading, UK
  • Gillingham, Dorset, UK
  • Glasgow, UK
  • Dublin, Ireland
  • Mississuaga, Ontario, Canada
  • New York, USA
  • Key Biscayne, Florida, USA
  • Los Angeles, California, USA
  • Mountain View, California, USA
  • Sydney, NSW, Australia
  • Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
  • Warsaw, Poland
  • Espoo, Finland
  • Lund, Skane Lan, Sweden
  • Paris, France
  • Eisenberg, Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany
  • Moutier, Jura, Switzerland
Amazing there's visitors from all over the place! I only think it's a shame you guys don't post comments! Feel free to say hi, give your opinions or just make your mark (as long as it's not offensive or rude of course, in which case it will not be posted up!) all anonymously if you prefer!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey, I googled your blog and it was first to come up on the list! WOW! Sooo cool! :) Love your sis xxxx

Popular Posts