London in photos

I went for a walk along the Bankside this week to take photos (was supposed to go to Covent Garden but when I started walking it just seemed sooooo far, so I chickened out and walked along the stretch of the Thames I've walked along about a million times). Didn't get many good photos and JUST missed the red arrows 50th anniversary fly by AS I took the camera out of my bag but I did get some good shots of Blackfriars Bridge. Anyway, I was going to post that photo up, but decided to instead post up a collection of my London shots as I have a nice assortment now! So, here you are! See if you can guess where they were all taken!


Waterloo dragon retro


Blackfriars underpass

TrafficLightTree

Graffitti

Millenium Bridge

Millenium Wheel

Bankside street light

Blue walls

Pigeons in a puddle

Habitat Picaddilly focal b&w

Deer 2

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oi oi, a herd of deer? In the city? Brilliant photo but where in London is this?
I really like you St Pauls pic, it looks like a Post Card. Still love the pigeons. The fluttering one looks terrified he might get splashed by the Black and White puddle and loose his colours like his friends.
Sweetpea said…
Aaaah I thought that one might have you lot guessing... yes it IS London... Richmond Park of course! Not strictly zone 1 or 2 but think that's zone 3 so still fairly central?

But you haven't guessed the ohters yet!

Popular Posts