Thank you for donating

I just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who has donated to my fundraising effort for Lymphoma research in honour of my Dad. You have all been very generous and it's appreciated. There are people who I don't know all that well or who I know don't have much spare cash who have donated and it's really surprised me how kind you all have been. I will be printing off all the comments everyone has left with their donations to take to hospital and show Dad. I'm sure they'll give him a lot of encouragement, comfort and strength. He's doing well after the transplant and is recovering well. Fingers, toes, eyes and everything else crossed that he'll continue to improve and will be allowed to go home in 3 or 4 weeks.

To those of you who have not yet donated but are planning to do so, a thank you in advance. My fundraising page can be found at http://www.justgiving.com/sweetpea

Comments

Popular Posts