Bloggy blog blog

I've been looking into improving my blog over the recent months what with the widgets and things... and have now signed up to MyBlogLog. It's a fairly cool little application that creates a community for your blog readers and shows who has read your blog recently. I did add this blog to my profile but got a bit freaked out when my traffic started increasing with random people finding the url on the MyBlogLog website, so I took it off! I have, however, added my book blog and 'My favourite things' website to it and have some snazzy new visitor boxes on the homepages of each, so take a look!!

You can join the community for either by clicking here for 'My favourite things':

Join My Community at MyBloglog!



Or here for my book blog:

Join My Community at MyBloglog!

I have also, in my infinite geekines, I have added an RSS (atom) feed to the bottom of my blog and am trying to figure out how to add feed buttons to the right hand navigation.

Anyway, on to less geeky things... it's our company quiz tomorrow at Sugar Reef. Our team is one person down now so we're going to have to find someone last minute (not that I am deluding myself that we will win by any means! haha) and we're still trying to think of a team name. So far suggestions have been (rather randomly):
  • ROFLMFAS (I actually understood what this stood for... shows how much time I spend on MSN... geek alert, geek alert!)
  • Yummy elite sausages (again, random from the same person haha)
  • The Google Analytics (thanks to my colleague... hehe a geeky suggestion and NOT mine for a change!)
  • The Widgetboxes (again, my colleague)
  • The CTU's (my suggestion... think there's a 24 influence here... the clueless techies and underdogs)
  • In last place (my colleague again... she has no faith in us.... haha)
If anyone has any good team name suggestions, leave a comment for me!!

Comments

Popular Posts