Like-minded people and the new flake ad

Following on from my recent post on things I love and things I hate, I was browsing facebook this evening and found this group: That Joss Stone Flake Advert Makes Me Want To Stab My Ear Drums With A Biro

It's nice to know it's not just me that finds her immensely irritating. A few of the choice comments posted on the group wall which made me chuckle:

"they aren't even real words that she says.... "ho he ha humly, hakey hoc'het'.."

"It was not flakes of chocolate she was brushing off her top - It was the remnants of her dignity; having plumped for vacuous, talentless fame with an awful American twang (nothing wrong with American twang if sincere) over self respect. Oh how I long for her life………"

"Note to Joss:
1) That's not the melody of the jingle.
2) It sounds a lot funnier sung in the style of Jimi Hendrix.
3) There is nothing erotic about you brushing chocolate off your tits. Get over it.
That is all."

"I have stopped watching tv just in case i have the misfortune of happening across that advert."

"I just had an optical miscarriage. First time I've ever seen the advert and I'm apalled. Anthea Turner, consider your unholy crown stolen."



For those of you who HAVEN'T had the pleasure of seeing the advert... here you go. You have been warned...

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm not sure what appalls me most, the flake advert or the idea of an optical miscarriage.... on reflection ... it's the advert!

Popular Posts