Blog hunt

I am on a hunt for more blogs to read over lunch time. It's surprisingly hard to find decent blogs, and although I love looking at daily nature photo, daily london photo, little red boat and the london underground blog... they just don't fill up an hour at your desk! So, I've had a hunt and found these cool blogs to peruse whilst munching a sandwich and spilling crumbs all over my already disgustingly filthy food riddled keyboard (seriously, try tipping your keyboard upside-down if you eat at your desk every day. You'll be horrified!).

I'll add to this list as I find more blogs today... but for now, I'm off to look at cute photos of ducklings and ponies... HAHA

(15 mins later)

Ok I'm back... cute overload is going in my list of fave blogs... I'm addicted. I'm a sucker for cuteness anyway but the text alongside the photos are HILARIOUS! for example, check out these choice posts:

I COMPLETELY disapprove
The look that sunk a thousand ships
Tubes anonymous

This website is going to have me entertained for days.... hehe...

Comments

Popular Posts