Assault on the trains...

I was doing my usual morning routine of reading all my favourite blogs when I came across a rather disturbing piece of news on Annie Mole's London Underground Tube Diary. Apparently a woman was sexually assaulted on the train from Victoria to East Croydon while she dozed. Rather scary considering the number of times women fall asleep on the tubes and trains after a late night out (myself included on occasion). A word of warning then to all my friends and family... don't have a nap on public transport. You never know who else is in the carriage with you ready to take advantage of your vulnerable state. You can read the full story here or on Annie's blog here. If you have seen this man, contact the British Transport Police on 0800 40 50 40 or the Witness Appeal Line on 0207 391 5275, quoting background log B4 of 11/3/08.

On a lighter note, I was searching for good Korean films to watch last night. I currently have a Korean film addiction (especially for films with Kwon Sang Woo or Rain in them hehe). Recently I've watched Love so divine, My tutor friend, Monopoly, Maundy Thursday and ...ing. I am planning to watch Marathon and Make it big soon! Korean films are either really gory horror movies or rip your heart out, stamp on it and make you think the world is ending tear jerkers! Personally, I prefer the tear jerker variety although watching them when you're already in a delicate state of mind could just tip you over the edge so be warned!

5:30pm...

Right off to the quiz! I'm thinking everyone will be too trashed to answer the questions once it starts... the trouble with supplying free wine and beer... the wine gets us every time haha!

Comments

Popular Posts