Things I love vs Things I hate

Bit of a random post but I figured let's go for something that DOESN'T affect my conversational topics with friends today, so here it is! haha... currently, things I hate:
  • The new flake advert with Joss Stone in it. She irritates me at the best of times with her sudden adopted 'American' accent and diva-ish ways... but now this?! Arghhh....
  • Politicans. You can probably guess that from earlier posts, but they're a total waste of space.
  • People who grab seats on the tube when I've been standing in front of the occupied seat for a million stops and they've just got on. Yes, you know who you are, out there... you jump on the tube, shove me along the carriage, then the person I WAS standing on front of for 5 stops gets up and you jump into the seat I SHOULD have had. I hate you.
  • The rain. When will it stop?! Enough already! I'm sick of the constant drizzle and damp cold that seeps right into your bones so you can't warm up! Brrrrr...
  • Unorganised organisations like the DVLA! A friend sent in their SORN declaration late and was sent a letter the day after they posted the form saying they had to pay a £40 fine. He called the DVLA to confirm, they said it's ok you don't need to pay it as we have your form (and sent him a letter confirming). Last week, he gets another letter saying he now has to pay a £80 fine. He calls up, they insist saying the department that sent him the confirmation letter didn't send their department a copy and because he didn't pay the original £40 fine, it's now gone up to £80! ARGHHHHH.... what a joke!!
  • Hmm I'm surprisingly un-angry at the moment! That's all I can think of for now! I'm sure I'll add to the list though!
Things I love at the moment:
  • Cute overload. I'm addicted, regardless of the fact some people may roll their eyes at the sickening cute-ness and fuzzy wuzzy chat in the post comments. I like it, it makes me smile. If it makes you smile, it can't be bad!
  • Korean films. I'm going through a total Korean addiction at the moment. I just finished watching the end of Monopoly and was surprised at the huge twist at the end that I never saw coming.
  • Quinoa. I started eating it because my Mum told me it's protein instead of carbs and it's really quite nice! Last night I had it for dinner with a tin of mixed pulses and some homemade salad dressing of blended oil (like Udo's choice), English mustard, honey and wine vinegar, salt and pepper.
  • iGoogle. I just discovered this recently and am loving the whole customising your homepage! I've set this really cute theme on mine which changes depending on the time of day. I also have a preview panel for my gmail account so I can see when I get a new email without logging into my email account! yay!
  • Puzzle Quest DS. Yes, I am still playing. No, I haven't completed it. It's providing me hours of fun... hehe.
  • You tube! Yes, it's brilliant for those boring moments when you have nothing else to do. Today I found a link to the you tube awards where you can vote for the best clips of 2007. This also means that I can have hours of fun watching some of the best picks of the past year hehe. I of course went STRAIGHT to the 'adorable' section. It's a real shame that this Korean baby isn't in the running. I'd vote straight away! I present, Ha Young Woong, the Korean baby singing Jey Jude... "you got to (mmm mmm) ret her into yourr hearrt" hahahaha




Anyway, if any of you can think of some good things to add to the list, leave a comment! I'm trying to write posts that encourage you guys to comment/discuss so don't be shy!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I also love this clip.

Just watched it agian and this child is brilliant!

Makes me giggle :)
Sweetpea said…
Did you know he has a whole You tube library of clips? His Dad is trying to get funds to send him to the UK to see the Beatles and sing with paul McCartney! hahaha

Popular Posts