My 20 favourite things... er.. part 2!

So, following on from yesterday's post on 20 of my favourite things, here's part two! The missing 10... (yes I admit, in my Sunday-fuzz induced lazy brain posting haste, I actually FORGOT to post the last 10 items!).

So, part two, here goes:
  1. Slouchy socks and warm feet
  2. The smell of freshly baked bread from EV on the way to work in the mornings
  3. Eating dried scallops... dry... (yes I know, an expensive habit but they're yummy when they're not cooked!)
  4. The thrill of receiving a letter/email/text message from someone who makes you smile
  5. Singing in the car, in the bath, and anywhere that no one can hear me or laugh at me
  6. Having my ears cleaned (ok not one I get done any more but used to be one of my favourite things to get my por por to clean my ears with a hairgrip!)
  7. The smell of foreign air when you step off a plane and know you have x amount of wonderful days to fill on holiday
  8. Vietnamese iced coffee
  9. Beautiful handwriting - it's something not many people have and something I love looking at when they do, it's almost as artistic and creatively satisfying as the words themselves
  10. Baked bananas and cream, cooked in foil on the coals after a summer BBQ

Comments

Popular Posts