Chocoholic pimp y'all....

Why is it I can't buy chocolate for other people without getting the craving myself... I'm like a recovering heroin addict. One hint of the sweet stuff and I got to have some... I went to the shops to buy my pen pal a bar of chocolate to include in his letter at lunch, managed to get to 4pm and then finally succumbed to the sugar urges and went and bought myself a crunchie... goddamit... and I could easily eat another... anyway, the crunchie fix got me and my colleague discussing how said evil choccie bars were made... which led to him sending me this link... which leads me to want to go straight home and experiment with making my own pimped out cocoa based confectionary... can you imagine?! One bar not enough?! No problem, just make one humungous brick of a crunchie that will last you er... a month? hmm maybe make that a week...

http://www.pimpthatsnack.com/

Check it out... I'm thinking the pimped out cadbury's cream egg looks particularly sickeningly eyes bigger than belly barfilicious....!

Comments

Anonymous said…
you so crazy
Anonymous said…
I am not about to click on that link while i'm on a public computer (wait till i'm at home lol) This blog I wanted to give a thousand props. I wonder if they have a nomination box somewhere on this site for the blog of the year award. If there is I want to copy and paste it there. You should continue it......but exaggerate it greatly (you probably already did on the link) I guarentee I will enjoy it.
Sweetpea said…
HAHA I promise the link is work safe!! It's nothing rude, but it's bl00dy hilarious!! HAHAHA

And thanks for the compliments... I'll keep blogging as long as people keep reading! :o)

Popular Posts