New Nintendo DSi preview!!

Those of you who have been reading my blog for a while, will be all too aware of my Nintendo DS obsession... My DS used to be a permanent fixture in my handbag, although I have to admit that I don't play as much as I used to aside from the odd online Mario Kart DS match with friends these days.

That may all change in spring though, thanks to Nintendo releasing the brand spanking shiny new Nintendo DSi! Again, you all know what I'm like with bouts of upgraditis, and the second a new version of anything gadgety or electronic comes out, my brain screams "omigod I want! I want!" So no surprise when I say I eeped with excitement when I saw photos of this baby.... (shots below compare the old DS lite to the new DSi).


Slimmer than the DS and complete with larger DUAL touch screens, 3.2 megapixel camera, SD card slot and integrated web web browser, it's rumoured to retail at a measly £100! Needless to say, the second it's released, my lovely baby pink DS lite will be getting shoved on eBay and gumtree...

My fingers are itching with DSi-goodness... argh... want want want!

Read about it here and here!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Another fluffy chick moment!

Popular Posts