20 of My Favorite Things

A online friend of mine posted his 20 favourite things, and I figured, good meme, I'll have a go myself. Like he pointed out, sometimes it's good to remind yourself of what you love, so you are grateful for what you have. Puts things in perspective. So, here goes:
  1. Reading a good book snuggled up in bed under the duvet when it's cold and raining outside.
  2. The red colour leaves turn in autumn.
  3. Listening to Jason Mraz - I'm Yours, walking along the Thames when the sun is shining.
  4. Catching a brilliant but accidental shot with my camera, unexpectedly.
  5. Being hugged - nothing beats being held.
  6. RAK's (random acts of kindness) - either performing one or receiving one. I got a thank you card from a friend the other day. Totally unexpected and very thoughtful, and it really made me smile.
  7. Eating a Cadbury's wispa and drinking a hot cup of coffee... don't knock it til you've tried it...
  8. Watching my Mum acting like a hyperactive lunatic. Reminds me of how lucky I am to have such fun (and crazy) parents.
  9. Catching a waft of aftershave which resurfaces old but happy memories of someone special.
  10. Feeling grass or sand between my toes.

Comments

Anonymous said…
So boxer briefs aren't one of your favorite things too?
Sweetpea said…
HAHAHA Seth how do you know about boxer briefs being on the my friend's post?! I didn't link to his blog... hmm...

And funny enough, no I prefer big granny briefs... :P
Anonymous said…
Interesting but where's the other half? ;p
Sweetpea said…
HAHA it's coming.... list part two to follow!
Anonymous said…
are you sure about that?

Popular Posts