Mental note to self...

... wear trousers when on the next photography shoot.

Saturday morning I had another photography job at a Vietnamese restaurant on Kingsland Road, shooting their various dishes for a brochure. I was off out for lunch after the shoot, so was wearing a nice warm woolen dress, tights and my knee high leather boots (finally managed to find some of those winter clothes that had been elluding me). Bad choice of outfit... as I soon realised.

As it got closer to opening time, more and more chefs started turning up and filling the kitchen. The table the dishes were laid out on was quite low, and soon I had 5 or 6 male chefs standing behind me as I bent over to shoot plates of banh cuon, bun and pho. It was like taking photos with an audience. Slightly embarassing... and I'm sure they were just intrigued as to how the shots were coming out.... but it was slightly intimidating all the same! Jeans shall be the outfit of choice next time!

Comments

Anonymous said…
mmm knee high leather boots...
Anonymous said…
Someone beat me to it this morning...would it be churlish of me to say that some randy cooks got the hots for you know who; and could it be you're losing your touch!

Popular Posts