Dinner with good friends

Just got back from meeting a ton of my friends for dinner... had a really lovely time and made me realise how much I've missed them all! I went into town after work, walked through Leicester Square where they were holding the premier of Bee Movie (heard lots of screams, didn't see a thing apart from the giant blow up bee over the Empire cinema which was being jiggled up and down by a string), went to Claire's Accessories in Trocadero and FINALLY got my ears pierced, met my cousin, and went for dinner at Gerrard's Corner in China Town. Everyone was late as usual apart from a couple of peeps, but eventually everyone got there! The waitress was getting very irritated we'd been sitting there for over an hour without ordering! Had a great meal, chatted loads and caught up. Was really really good... Shame I couldn't stay for dessert though as I was worried I'd get home too late. My housemate even very kindly picked me up from the station.

Last night me and my sis put up Mum and Dad's tree... looks really good although not nearly as many baubles as I seem to remember! Looks very pretty though. That's TWO trees I've put up now, one more to go once I put Popo's tree up (my grandma).

Comments

Popular Posts