Cloud obsessed

I want to say a BIG BIG thank you to Dan who has been the first to donate some money towards the Lymphoma Research Trust... I set up the fundraising link on the right and emailed it to friends asking them to donate to this rather than get me a pressie or buy me a drink on my birthday... so come on peeps... anything you can afford (although I was expecting HUGE bday pressies so don't be stingy... HAHA only joking!!) You can donate by clicking the donate button on the little fundraising box on the right hand side of the page, or by clicking here!

This morning on the train I decided to go a bit cloud obsessed and took tons of photos of the sunrise. It was a really clear crisp morning this morning and as I have to get up so early, I could watch the sunrise whilst sitting on the train. I'm sure the other passengers thought I was a bit barmy taking photos out the window but never mind! Here's a little album I made of all my sunrise, sunset and cloud photos!




I also saw the state of our gingerbread house last night after my housemate's pre-xmas party... it looks like it's been burnt down by a freak fire, but really a hungry person decided to snack on the roof haha...


Found some new good websites... like www.isthisyou.co.uk. It's a collection of lost photobooth photos and aims to reunite photos with owners... quite funny!

Also got bored and changed the header of the page to something more festive for the Christmas period! My ugly mug will be back in January I'm sure... hehe

Comments

Popular Posts