Plumbers mate

Monday once again... am a bit tired today as I am still not sleeping well thanks to my stoopid swollen earlobes after getting them pierced again. I SWEAR it wasn't this painful the other 2 times?! Yesterday was pretty uneventful... spent most of it in the van with smelly whilst he went on call out jobs... involved lots of blocked sinks, toilets, leaks etc... think once it rains a lot all the plumbing problems creep out the pipework so to speak... watched In America last night on channel 4 as well which was really good... smelly and his mum both had rather wet eyes at the end (so did I but I hid it better than they did hehe). Didn't manage to get my shoes yet boohoo, but did manage to get some mary jane-esque shoes to go with the grey woollen dress I bought recently... am thinking of wearing the two with some turquoise tights (possibly NOT on a day I'm seeing smelly as he'll probably hate them).

Christmas party next Thursday! It's being held at the Four Seasons Hotel in Park Lane! Very posh! hehe... staying in a hotel after as it's too far to get home now! The countdown to Christmas is ticking away... I have no officially bought ALL my Christmas pressies and everything has been delivered. Keep on seeing stuff my housemate will like and have had to stop myself several times from buying her more as she already has more pressies from me than I've bought for anyone else!

Have also started thinking about my birthday. Think I will do dinner the week after with friends in China Town probably, and spend my actual birthday either at London Zoo or Longleat safari park... my birthday is the one chance I'll get to suggest something where smelly can't say no and we don't do it, so have to make it something he'd usually not do with me hehe... really want to go and take photos of all the animals! Plus London Zoo has gorillas now which would be amazing to photograph! Just need to buy a zoom lens first!

Comments

Popular Posts