The end of 2007

and the beginning of 2008... let's all hope next year will be the start of something special and a year to remember, for the right reasons. When the clock strikes 12, I'm going to make a wish that the coming year will be the best one yet, not just for me, but for my family as well. I'll pray that...

... work gets better and I start to feel appreciated and valued...
... Dad's test results are all clear and he won't need another bout of chemo...
... his stem cell transplant goes smoothly and quickly and it will signal the end of his treatment and beginning of his permanent recovery...
... I'll finally have the money to do the things I've wanted to for a long time, like go travelling or buy my own home...
... that everything finally gets a little bit better... for everyone around me, including me.

Happy new year everybody. Next post in 2008!

glitter graphics

Comments

Popular Posts