Dreaming of shoes and holidays

♪ I'm dreaming of a whiiiiiiiiite Christmas

Actually, no I'm not (although it would be nice). I'm ACTUALLY dreaming of these SHOES! Arghhhhh... I am soooooo in love with them and really want to buy them, but they're £55... they would go perfectly with my Christmas dress, but they're so expensive! And if I DID buy a pair, what colour?! If I get red, they won't go with much but if I get black I'll be wishing I'd bought the red as they are GORGEOUS! And to not help matters smelly said every girl has a right to buy shoes and they're really nice so buy them... torn torn torn... what to do...

Also been dreaming about my next holiday. Smelly wants to go to Thailand (which I'd love to do) but seems expensive and a bit mad if we're planning to go to China next year anyway... I was thinking of something closer to home, maybe Sweden or somewhere in France... ANYWHERE just so I have something to look forward to and get me through the working week.

Yum had a nice lunch anyway, had a brie and red berry sandwich with sloe gin relish on granary bread, washed down with an apple, blackberry and elderflower smoothie and a kiwi and gooseberry fool for dessert.... yummy...

Comments

Popular Posts