Bored bored bored

Can you tell I'm BORED! I want to be at home, watching a DVD with a snuggly blanket... ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... This morning was all frosty and sunny and lovely and I really wanted to get out my new camera and go take photos of the sunrise rather than sit on a smelly stinky old train to work... but never mind, I'm here now...

Last night went to see the parents. They're jetting off to Spain this week (they only came back from Ireland last week!). Took a MUCH better photo of the Christmas tree, and placed my cousin's two red packets in the branches for them to hunt for on Christmas day. Mum palmed a load of bananas off onto me because she'd bought a stack load from the market which they were selling for £1 (because they're really ripe) and now she can't eat them all... she made banana rock cakes last night, and was toying with the idea of a banana substituted apple crumble... hmm.... and now I'm going to have to make a banana cake this weekend as I have all these bananas and am currently going through a satsuma craving...

Me and smelly (sorry smelly, I've kind of gotten used to calling you that now... I suppose I could start calling you something you'd like more such as spartan but it's too much hassle to type hehe) are off to see The Golden Compass tonight. Almost fell off my chair when he said he wanted to see it! A film I want to see that he actually wants to see too! Amazing! Wonder if he'd want to come and see Mr Magorium's Wonder Emporium too... er... I think not...

I am toying with the idea of changing the name of my blog... was looking at other blogs in the links list on the London Underground Blog, and the ones I clicked on were all ones that caught my eye because of their interesting names... I'm thinking perhaps of changing the name to "Mashed bananas and scrambled eggs" as that's how I'd describe myself... I'm not a banana (yellow on the outside, white on the inside) or an egg (the reverse of a banana obviously) but I'm neither white nor Chinese... so guess I'm mashed bananas and scrambled eggs.. think it's rather befitting... hmmm.... oh, also added pixeldiva and The man who fell asleep blog links to my blog roll.... take a look!

Comments

Popular Posts