NEW CAMERA! NEW CAMERA!

Guess what? I HAVE A NEW CAMERA!!! I haven't actually GOT it yet but Dad picked it up from duty free at the airport for me on his way back from Northern Ireland. I am SO excited!!!!! I now am a proud owner of a Nikon D40x digital SLR camera! I can't WAIT to learn how to use it properly and get amazing shots. I have already decided to put up the bird feeder one weekend and stake out the garden, and also take some macro shots of baubles on the Christmas tree. I'm going to sell my trusty old Panasonic FZ5 to fund the new one. I'm hoping to get around £150 for it. The new camera cost £345 but apparently Dad said Nikon are offering £40 cash back so I actually get it for £305!!! It's £499 in Dixons and £399 in Jessops at the moment! BARGIN! I'm going to start looking into photography courses and learn all the techniques etc and am going to try and speak to my housemate's friend who goes to a camera club.

Last night was a nightmare to get home. There were signaling problems and trains were all delayed by around half an hour. Trains were going to the wrong platforms and people were having to run across to get on, they were all packed and there was no room for anyone because the trains had been sitting at Charring Cross with the doors open for ages and were full by the time they left the first station... crazy! I managed to get on when my train finally arrived but oh my god I miss getting one bus to work!

Comments

Popular Posts