Scrambled eggs and mashed bananas

Yes, I have replaced the blog banner again, this time with bananas and eggs. I've decided to change the blog name to scrambled eggs and mashed bananas... the thought behind which is that Chinese people say people who are white but have a facination in Chinese culture are white on the outside and yellow on the inside.... an egg... and Chinese people who are very westernised are yellow on the outside and white on the inside.... a banana... as I am mixed Chinese/Irish, I'm neither, so the only way to describe me is a scrambled egg or mashed banana... (I came up with that all by myself! Very proud haha).

So, last night, I spent ages designing a new banner... hope you like it!

This afternoon I'm going to go to the Southwark Frost Fair, which is running along Bankside near work. There's supposed to be stalls, a Christmas market, ice sculptures and a fun fair! I've come equipt with my new Nikon SLR and am ready to take some AMAZING photos (I hope!)... spent last night fiddling with the camera and playing around with the settings taking photos of a row of quality street hehe... just to work out the focus and exposure. Still not too sure what I'm doing but if the photos come out ok, guess it's not the end of the world!!

Comments

Popular Posts