Back to work, how depressing!

*sob sob* I am back at work... christmas has been and gone. Christmas was really wonderful. Christmas eve we went to church for the 6 o'clock carol service and then stopped at the crazy Christmas lights house in Bromley so we could all take photos. Christmas day my sister and I decorated the table and Mum and Dad cooked lamb, turkey in orange sauce and a maple syrup glazed ham. Then we opened a present each before everyone arrived. Mum and Dad got me some Hugo Boss perfume and bodywash. Keri opened her makeover voucher and Mum opened the book of photos and poems I had printed for her and Dad which they loved and Dad opened his Kate Moss Sepulchre book. Everyone arrived around 2 and dinner was fab.

After lunch we all opened our Christmas presents and I got a camisole top and some Virgin Vie makeup from my sister along with a green handbag and a silver evening bag; some indoor ugg boot slippers and my Nintendo DS web browser from Mum and Dad, £20 from Popo and £20 from Uncle Malcom and Aunty Melanie, a purple beaded bag and a bath bomb from Aunty Belinda and Uncle Ric, a beautifully illustrated book called The Invention of Hugo Cabret as well as a book called The Penguin of Death; a Nicky Clark shampoo and conditioner set from Lilt, My favourite film on DVD, Serendipity, from Hannah... all lovely lovely presents.

Boxing day we had a wii bowling match (which Mum WON amazingly!) and then I saw smelly and opened my presents from him (got the 250gb external hardrive and some brown ugg boots!) and he opened his which I hope he liked. We had dinner in Chinatown at Joy King Lau with his friends Simon, Kammy and her brother Ken, then went back to his and had a fitful sleep dreading work today...

So now I'm at work, the office is practically empty, nothing is open round here as even the shops were sensible enough to stay shut and I really wish I had the spare holiday to just not come in! Boohoo...

New Year and my birthday to look forward to and then NOTHING for the whole of 2008... need to get a holiday booked in ASAP!

Comments

Popular Posts