Christmas is coming...



Technically it's Sunday but we put the Christmas tree up today! Looks very festive! Plus we have lights hanging up all over the place and wreaths and ornaments in every room practically! I spent the morning with smelly as he went on call and walked around the shops in Putney. Also tried to find somewhere to get my ears pierced (want to get a third set in my ears) but couldn't find anywhere! I wrapped all my Christmas presents and then watched A very merry muppet christmas on DVD while sipping chilli hot chocolate... yum! All together a very Christmassy Saturday!

Smelly's going to a wedding tomorrow so won't be seeing him, but a friend is supposed to be coming round for Sunday lunch. Bought a HUGE leg of lamb (which cost £16! so expensive! Hadn't realised now much a leg of lamb cost!) but now my friend may not be coming round as he's not feeling well... have no idea what we're going to do with all the food if he doesn't make it... there's only two of us!

I have also added a new item to the right hand side bar on the page. It's a fundraising section where you can donate to the Lymphoma Research Trust. Please please dig deep and donate as much or as little as you can. It's such a worthy cause. I will be donating money as a Christmas present to someone close. Cancer affects so many people in our lives and all of us know someone who has had it. Let's try and improve treatment and a cure.

Comments

Popular Posts