Upgrade-itis...

I have a bad case of it... every time something new comes out, I want it. Maybe that makes me a materialistic person.... so be it. I like gadgets. I like geeky stuff. And I love my mobiles and cameras. So when I see that mobiles are now coming out with camera above the standard of my little 5 megapixel point and shoot jobbie, naturally my little brain goes "eep! I want! I want!". Samsung have just released the staggering 8 megapixel camera phone i8510.

It sounds like it does everything a girl could want, with a dedicated camera, 8gb internal memory, MP3 player, games, 3G and GPS. BUT, I'm a Sony Ericsson fan. All my camera phones have been the same make, and you can't beat them on picture quality.... so I immediately went onto google to find out if SE will be launching a competitive offering to Samsung's newest addition.

The C905 will be launched at the end of October and I can tell you now, I will be insisting on an upgrade to one when my contract's up in March. It also comes with an 8.1 mega pixel camera, GPS, MP3, games... AND wireless connectivity. I am drooling already....



"EEP! I WANT ONE!"

Comments

Popular Posts