Blast from the past...

What is it with bands from my childhood trying to make comebacks?! First Take That get back together, then Backstreet Boys go on tour, now New Kids on the Block released a single...it's like all the boy bands of the 90's had a mid life crisis, got together, harked on about the good old days, the money, the groupies and the fame, and decided in a beer fuddled, alcohol induced fit of nostalgia to do it all over again...


Shocking... not the song, as it's not that bad (if a tad cheesy) but the amount they've AGED! I remember plastering NKOTB stickers all over my books at school... and I know that wasn't exactly yesterday, but MY GOD! Let's examine the evidence shall we??

Then...

 
and now...

I'll admit, yes they've aged but they've aged well... but seriously, what is with the frowns and one eyebrow raises?! haha... and is it just me or does Joey look a lot like Emilio Estevez?!

Some things are possibly just best left in the past... along with leg warmers and hyper colour t-shirts...

Comments

Popular Posts