Playing around with the colours...

Just a note to say, no, your monitor isn't playing up... I've changed the colours on the blog very slightly. Feedback would be GREATLY appreciated. Ok, admitedly it's not MUCH of a change, but I like the header on the homepage so rather than totally redesigning the blog, I've muted the background colours after the poll showed that the majority of readers got a psychadelic-colour-induced migrane from looking at my blog posts...

So, comments please people! If no one has ANY ffedback I'm going back to the loud colours!! hehe

Comments

Anonymous said…
Pastel is good!! Shocking pink, lime green bad...esp if reading at work! :P
Anonymous said…
The contrast is still too high.
Sweetpea said…
Contrast? Contrast between what..? The background and the side bar? The header and the background? Sorry... don't get what you mean. :o)
Anonymous said…
Could also maybe change the blog name to...'Boiled Egg and Ripe Banana'??

just a little suggestion.

Popular Posts