London men & trains equals NO manners

I. AM. FUMING! Currently sat on the train home, very very pissed off. Today I'm feeling very pregnant and very tired. I've got the pregnant waddle down to a T and even walking to the shop to buy lunch today was so much effort that I turned back and went to the shop next door. I've had a thumping headache ALL day, on and off painful braxton hicks contractions, and I'm generally feeling shattered. I'm THAT tired that I cancelled meeting up with my mums to be to view the birthing suite hospital tour tonight. I just want to go home and lie down.

So I REALLY didn't appreciate the selfish bastard 2 or 3 men that clamoured for the train door when it pulled in to the platform, shoved in front of me, shoulder blocked my entrance to the gangway and hurried to grab seats. It's the same ill mannered idiots every day. They're god damn lucky there was a seat or I'd have loudly named and shamed them... I'm in no mood to do my usual "walk down the carriage and stand in the middle, waiting for someone to offer me a seat" routine.

It's not even like they can use the "I didn't realise she was pregnant" excuse. They see me every day waddling down the platform AND I LOOK every bit the 8 months pregnant that I am (as you an tell from the photo).

I swear if they do the same crap to me next week (I have a well needed day off tomorrow) I'm going to show them up with a loud, very sarcastic "don't mind me, after YOU!".

Yes, as you can tell, I'm severely pissed off. And tired. And pregnant. DON'T MESS WITH ME TODAY!

GRRR!

Comments

Popular Posts