34+2 weeks and counting down...

Wow. 34 weeks pregnant. The long tedious wait til 12 weeks seems like years ago. Now I have less than 3 weeks til Su Yin is full term, and 6 weeks until my due date. 2 1/2 weeks left until I finish work too! On paper that sounds like no time at all, but it feels like ages away as I am beginning to feel sooooooo tirrrrreddddddd... today I'm working from home and I'm lain on the sofa, macbook next to me, working horizontally. Just. can't. get. up. zzzz. Sleep is already a precious rarity thanks to my lower back aches and need to pee. I guess that's all preparation for my sleep deprivation once little bean arrives!

Anyway, last night I was looking at the collage of hubby's family photos (which I made for him for his 30th birthday) and I spotted the photo of him as a baby. There's no doubt, our daughter looks like daddy!  

I think she definitely has daddy's nose and mouth. Possibly has mummy's chin and forehead? Oh dear, hubs won't be happy about that... those are the two facial features he teases me about ALL the time! Ha! Maybe he'll stop now his daughter has the same features! haha!

Comments

Popular Posts