The dreaded stretch marks!!

From very early on in my pregnancy, I've been slathering body butter and bio oil all over my ever expanding bump, determined to do my best to avoid the dreaded stretch marks... then after a friend suggested I also make sure I grease up my also expanding boobs, I've been religiously oiling those after a shower too. It's actually quite annoying... my pyjamas stick to my bump and I feel all sticky after feeling nice and clean after getting out the bath! Now my bump is so big, I can't actually see from my belly button down, so have to resort to a hand mirror to check there's no angry red marks creeping across my abdomen... and to my relief my skin is all clear (so far). However, the same cannot be said for my hips! GAH!! Why did no one tell me to rub lotion into my hips and waist! Spidery nasty little red stretch marks have appeared along my left side! Boo... now I'm resorting to oiling up my entire torso! 6 weeks to go... who knows how much bigger I'm going to get!

Comments

Popular Posts