Another milestone passed... no work for 12 months!

The last big milestone in my pregnancy passes today! My last day in the office for 12 months! Wow emotional! I've been at PLC for 7 1/2 years, and although I'm not permanently leaving, I know a lot is going to change in the 12 months I'm not going to be here! I'm going to really miss all my colleagues, especially my team! I have the best people in the world to work with, they're like family! *sniff*

This week I've been spoilt... lunch, presents, cupcakes, the works!

I'm not going to know what to do with myself next week! I know once baby arrives I'm going to be one busy bee, but until then, it's going to be very weird not being in the busy office environment, dashing to meetings and checking my blackberry! From 5pm today, my full time job is going from Marketing Manager to full time MUMMY!!


Comments

Popular Posts