I won! I won!

There's a first time for everything... I think the last time I won anything was a colouring competition for mothers day when I was about 12... and that was only a travel hairdryer and make up case for Mum, nothing for me!

I entered to win tickets to see Taio Cruz and Jay Sean at Koko in Camden at the iTunes Live London festival last week.... and I won 2 tickets! I love both artists and have both their albums on my phone. I think they may be my favourite albums this year other than Usher's Here I stand. Roll on Friday is all I can say.... YAY! (can you tell I'm a tad excited?!)

Anyway, here's what I'm hoping they'll sing... my current favourites from their albums...

Taio Cruz:
Like a star
Come on girl
I just want to know

Jay Sean
Ride it
Cry

I really can't wait. It's been ages since I went to a concert (Chris Rock doesn't count, he's a comedian). In fact it's been possibly 2 or 3 years.... Bon Jovi at the Milton Keynes bowl being the last if my memory serves me (which could be wrong, I think I may be getting senile in my old age).

Right I'll be off to brush up on my lyrics for the entire album now... ta taa....

Comments

Popular Posts