Horoscope experiment day 1


So, every morning I have this routine when I get to work. Get to my desk, switch on PC, go make a coffee and make my breakfast, log on, open iGoogle (if you don't know what this is, read about it here), read new items in my google reader and then read my horoscope whilst munching through a bowl of fruit and yoghurt.

Now, I don't really know WHY I added the horoscope widget to my iGoogle homepage, but now that I have I read it daily. To be honest, I'm not so sure how much faith anyone should really put in this stuff. You read what you want into it, believe the bits you want to believe and ignore the bits you don't. BUT, this morning I decided to conduct a little experiment to see how much sway this stuff holds? So, I'm going to do what my horoscope tells me for 5 days (yes it was going to be a week but then I thought sod it I can't be bothered. Yes, I'm not taking this experiment very seriously as you can tell....!).

Today's horoscope says:

"You can create an alliance today that defies all common sense, breaks the normal rules of engagement, and pushes you outside of the box. The strength of building something new and different comes from your ability and willingness to talk about your ideal partnership, even if it seems totally unrealistic. The more you get your thoughts out into the open, the greater the possibilities for all involved."

Hmm... wonder who that could be? I shall have to be on the look out for someone to open up to and have a heart to heart with? Maybe an unexpected friend? Who knows! I shall update my regular readers tomorrow on todays outcome... although don't get yur hopes up for any interesting drama!

Comments

Popular Posts