6 month anniversary

Monday again... here is my weekend just gone...

Friday night was drinks with the work lot. We had our usual freebie end of month drinks at work, then moved on to good old EV. After that we went to Henry's in Covent Garden and then Jewel bar. Went home around 11 slightly tipsy but fairly well behaved...


Saturday was me and my coconut's 6 month anniversary and we went to Poppy Hana in Bermondsey for some yummy Japanese food. Never been there before and now I think I'll be popping in there all the time for una don! Then we went to the cinema and watched Death Sentence with Kevin Bacon which was ok but a bit slow... then we watched Breach which starred Ryan Philippe which was about an FBI mole which was quite good!

Sunday we went into town around 3 and had yum cha, walked around the shops and down Regent Street where there was some Indian festival on with music and curry stalls, went and bought some sake and green tea from the Japanese supermarket in Covent Garden, and then went back to his and watched The Queen on TV which was interesting but not sure how true to life it really was!

I'm off to Cornwall this weekend which will be fun! Then we have our work annual presentation next week with the PLC X Factor talent contest at Alibi Bar in the City.... plus clubbing with the girls at a friend's party where I'm trying to advertise Kawaii Jewels (I'm supplying a prize for the best dressed competition) but best of all.... 3 weeks on Wednesday until we go to Canada!!! Can't wait...

Comments

Popular Posts