London is a wonderful place

Today I have spent my lunhc hour pouring over photos of London. It amazes me that there is so much to photograph and so many things people miss while they rush around to and from work. I really liked this website, The Way We See It. It has collections of photos of different London streets taken by different people. Each week has a different location. I just hope they put up some locations near me so I can get snapping!! They've already done The Cut near work...

I also found some other good websites and blogs, such as Pigeon Blog, which is a collection of pigeon photos (random but I like it) and Route 79, a blog by a British Born Indian who blogs random photos of things he sees on his journey to work on the 79 bus and in and around London. I love the quirkyness of the photos and mundane and yet curiously compelling shots posted on the blog!

I'm inspired to revamp my blog again and get snapping on my camera phone! Randomness is pending!! hehe

Comments

Popular Posts