1 week 2 days to go...


.... until I jet off to Canada! So excited I really can't wait! Me and stinky went shopping yesterday and I got a good rucksack to take with me on hols. It's a Karrimor Airspace 25l rucksack and has tons of pockets and zips and struts at the back to keep the pack away from your back so you don't get all sweaty... and it was on sale so I got a bargin! Stewie bought some hiking boots too...

After that, we went for dinner at Jury's Inn on Great Russell Street as Dad's friend Paul is head chef there and cooked for us. We had yummy fried mozarella, a selection of fish and panacotta for dessert. I was SO stuffed afterwards!

My fisheye lens arrived today too!!!! Woohoo!!! Going to go walkies after work and take some funky photos of the London Eye and Tower Bridge. Really hope they come out well! Will post some examples!

Comments

Popular Posts