These feet were made for walking....

I've been recently trying to find some good walks so I can take photos in and around London and lo and behold, an email lands in my inbox this morning from lastminute.com... and what does it have in there? 48 ways to stretch 48 hours... and what was one of those 48 ways? Walking round London!There's this BRILLIANT page on lastminute that I'd never have found otherwise with walking routes round London. You can event download a pocket guide in pdf to print off and take with you with a map and instructions... to be fair a lot of these walks I could do without a map, but I thought I'd share anyway, so click here...

Plus I loved the strap line at the top of the page...


I'm also devastated I'll be missing Snap Shot City, which I also found on lastminute. It's described as:

“It’s a game, it’s a party, it’s an experiment…” that’s what the organisers of this worldwide snapathon are billing it as. But what does it all mean? On the 29th of September, you need to have your camera in a handy hip-holster and your fingers wiggling in anticipation at the hilt. You’ll have six hours to take photos of your city that creatively express one of 20 themes provided in the scavenger hunt list. The best collections will win a prize and there will be snap-happy parties in cities round the world.

Dammit.... I'm away... but I'll be getting MUCH more interesting photos than the boring old London eye.... hehehe

Comments

Popular Posts