Superbad

Watched Superbad last night but never got to see the ending... 15 mins left and the clip with the ending doesn't play anymore!! ARGH!! I'm kind of undecided on whether I liked the film or not... it's a cross between American Pie and Napoleon Dynamite. Quite silly and juvenile but some of the one liners are too funny not to laugh...




Thank god it's finally Friday tomorrow. Got a great weekend ahead of me with shopping for Canada, clubbing and dinner at Dad's friend's restaurant. Hooray! Plus I get to spend a whole weekend with my stewie... and I'm planning on making him give me a ton of hugs!

Waiting for things to arrive in the post too... which is frustrating. I've had a constant battle with O2 recently as they have decided to start charging for non-geographical numbers (NGN) which is a breach of contract and means I can cancel it 12 months early... which was my plan but then they offered me several deals to make me stay and I decided to go with £30 line rental, 1000 texts and 400 mins with a free Nokia N95. I only upgraded 6 months ago so good deal all round!!

Also waiting for my new fish eye lens I bought to go on my Panasonic FZ5... planning to take AMAZING photos in Canada... got my travel guide in the post today woohoo!!

Comments

Popular Posts