I'm off to Canada tomorrow!

Yay! Canada here I come.... going to re-pack tonight into a different suitcase so I can fit everything I need into one bag. So not going to sleep tonight. Plus I'm desperate to get to the airport really early as check-in opens 4 hours before take-off and we don't have allocated seats... but POO HEAD doesn't want to get there hours beforehand! If I end up next to a total stranger for an 11 hour flight I am NOT going to be impressed...

Moved all my stuff into the double bedroom last night and unpacked so I'm feeling a bit more settled now! I made rump steak with baby potatoes and cabbage last night for dinner. Was average... but I cooked the steak perfectly for a change. Needed peppercorn sauce really though.

Today's photo on London Daily Nature Photo is a spider... which made me think of the HUGE spider I snapped in Cornwall... sharin's carin' so have a look!!

I have also decided to add a page counter to my blog (see in the right hand side bar) as I realised I had NO idea if anyone ever reads this... so let's see how popular this blog really is!

EDIT:

Been fiddling again and managed to widen the page so I can fit more in... also fixed some problems in the header of the page finally!

Hmm.... been viewing my web stats and seems I have someone reading this from Los Angeles in USA... I don't KNOW anyone from there... time to change the url of the webpage? Hmm.... I'm thinking yes...

Comments

Popular Posts