Opposites attract


Was reading the London Lite on the way home from work today. I've been feeling so stressed with the move coming up and then I read the horoscopes. Me and stinky are opposite zodiac signs (in both Chinese and Western signs) so our horoscopes always sit next to each other... read mine (capricorn) and it seemed weirdly appropriate. Summed up exactly how I've been feeling the past week or so... so here's what they said.

Started packing today as well. First I packed for Canada (which I can guarantee I will pack and unpack again before we go to make sure I've packed enough/the right things/haven't forgotten anything!) and then started TRYING to pack for the move.... but became totally deflated when I realised I just don't know where to start and don't have enough boxes...

PLUS I really want to read a book and went to the library after work... got outside and then realised it was TOTALLY pointless me going in there as I won't be living here after Canada and won't be coming back here to take the book back! ARGH!!!!

Upside... I am going to move in with my oldest (as in we've been friends since 8 rather than she's an old fart hehe) friend which means evenings after work will be filled with lots of glasses of wine, long chats and probably lots of home cooking as we will both cook yummy dinners! Plus I will be able to save up money for my impending (I hope) journey to China next year some time...


So not all bad... every cloud has a silver lining...

I also had a craving today to hear one of my favourite songs... Jeff Buckley... Hallelujah


Comments

Popular Posts