My photo diary of a day

I had a brain wave at the weekend and decided to take photos as a diary of my day. You'll have to excuse me as I got carried away so it actually overlaps two days rather than one!


We walked around China Town after dinner and I snapped a pic
of the colourful boxes of biscuits in the goodies shop...

We then went to a cake shop...

Where I had dessert... sago with coconut milk, taro and sweet potato... mmm
Next day we went to Surrey quays... was so tempted to buy a
gobstopper but settled on taking photos of them instead...

Had a yummy lunch at Poppy Hana in Bermondsey... soft shell crab
california rolls, asparagus salad, Ebi ten don and chicken katsu curry...

Then we drove to Bluewater over the Dartford bridge...

Really liked all the sun traps in the roof....

Watched some kids wall climbing... inspired us to definitely start classes once we're back from Canada....

And HAD to take a photo of the name of this juice bar...
And once again got a bargin thanks to my ickle feet... the pros of having size 3 feet... adult shoes £75... kids £35... muahahaha!

So that was a typical day in my life! I spent all weekend packing and moving. Still have to UN-pack everything but couldn't face it yesterday... Watched Little Miss Sunshine Sunday night... SUCH a good film! Very feel good and made me giggle all the way through....

2 days til Canada!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts