1 week to Canada...

I am still counting the days... although half of me is filled with excitement, the other half if filled with dread... I'm having to move days before I jet off on hols and it's not even been confirmed exactly where yet!! All a bit of a mess... boohoo...


On the upside, I had a lovely dinner with my oldest friend and my Mum, Dad and sister and her boyfriend tonight. PLUS my new Nokia N95 arrived (which I haven't used as I'm going to sell it brand new), PLUS I got to borrow 3 suitcases off my sis for the move/hols, PLUS tomorrow is work's X Factor talent show/annual presentation... PLUS stink got a new haircut and (reluctantly I say this as he'll get a bit head and an over inflated ego) looks rather good!


Today I also had a dig around Mum and Dad's and found some really funny photos of me and my sis and family when we were younger... old photos always make me laugh so here's a few to make you all laugh too... we were so cute... what happened?? haha

Comments

Popular Posts