My new little venture...

I've always loved art. I was supposed to go to uni to do graphic design, but chickened out as I thought I wasn't good enough (that's one thing ill be teaching munchkin.... believe in yourself!). Photography has been my artistic outlet since I left school, but it's not the same as painting and drawing... so I'm always looking out for excuses to draw! What better excuse than my munchkin! I decided to paint a name painting for her bedroom, which I think turned out quite nice! And since posting the finished article on Instagram and Facebook, I've been inundate in requests from mummies wanting ones for their little ones too! So I've decided to sell them!

If you'd like a name painting for your little one, email me at sweetpea1981@facebook.com for more info!







Comments

Popular Posts