Girly camera bits - and my fave colour

My birthday is coming up and I've been dropped subtle hints like lead here there and everywhere... yesterday at my Mandarin class, my teacher pulled out a 250gb portable hard drive in PINK, and those accursed iwoots (i want one of those) hit me again. To be fair, I do NEED another hard drive considering ALL my photography is backed up on a single hard drive which gets plugged and unplugged into various laptops and PC's, which is to be frank, just asking for a disaster to happen... so... I found these... *hint hint* (it's ok, I already told everyone I can think of that I want one, so this won't be a shock).



Verbatim 320GB hard drive (£50.80 on amazon)

And then I came across this pink Kata camera backpack which is very very cool... which is £49.50 on ebay! Argh, want too many things!! Mind you, it's downright impossible to find a good girly camera bag, aside from these, so this one is pretty spot on for most female photography enthusiasts!



Incidentally, I learnt colours in Mandarin class last night..

我最喜欢粉红色
wǒ zuì xǐ huan fěn hóng sè
I like pink colour the most....

...can you tell?? heh heh....

Comments

Unknown said…
Since pink is a colour, the word "colour" is redundant after "pink" in your English translation. It's a common mistake yoou hear/ see in HK, so perhaps you are becoming more Chinese...lol.

I think either of the portable HDs would look pretty fab on any hip girly desk. Isn't there a big commotion atm about trying to ban pink in shops?
Sweetpea said…
LOL yeah I know, it was a literal translation.. I know you don't say colour after pink in English :)

Banning pink in shops? NOt heard about that... how awful!! :P

Popular Posts