Post Christmas post...

So I figured I'd better post something after Christmas, just because, well, actually, I don't know why... I don't even know if anyone really reads my posts, or actually gives a toss about what I get up to in my mundane day to day life, apart from my Mum who bugs me when I don't post... and she knows what I get up to because I live with her, but anyway, rambling... thought I'd write a post Christmas post anyway for... er... posterity...

So Christmas day was lovely. We ate lots and lots, opened presents and basically vegetated on the sofa for the whole afternoon... so, the usual Christmas routine really. I got some brilliant presents, including a Paperchase vegetable print teapot and cup, matching shopper bag and tea towel from my sister, a cute pink money box with my name on AND a cute little bauble with my name on (which thrilled me no end because nothing ever has my name on... ever... you usually only get Eric, Emma and Emily in the 'E' section of any good card shop...) and a extra cute green squishy Hannari Tofu cushion from my parents, and a pair of black sheepskin genuine Ugg boots from my lovely boyfriend (which I wore today and have to admit, they are like wearing your own personal central heating on your feet... as my colleague once said, one you go Ugg you won't go back... I'm definitely going to be living in those!).

So here's a few highlights of my Christmas day...


Christmas Tree

Christmas Tree

Bauble with my name on!!

Bacon and blush tomato salad

Christmas plum pudding

Hannari tofu

Comments

Popular Posts