Camera bags are ugly.... but not all!

Let's face it, camera bags are UGLY. They're nasty black, hardwearing waterproof heavy bulky looking UGLY things. So I have been on the hunt for something a little more me... with varying success.

So far, I've found a girl on etsy.com who hand makes VERY cute SLR bags (and made me think hmm wonder if I could do that, or customise a shop bought hand bag). Very tempted to get the pink one... yum....

 
Then there's the bowler bag on photojojo (incidentally a very cool photograhy goodie website) which is cool but too small for what I want to carry...

 
But then I found wickedstichdesigns, more home made FAB cam bags... also VERY yummy and VERY tempting!! Made to order, you can even CHOOSE the fabric!! OMG!! I want one!!!
 
 
Goddamit, I buy a new camera and now I want MORE.... arghhhhh!!! Must.... resistr... beautiful custom SLR camera... baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts