Tranforming into a grammatical mess...

Reading the recent news story regarding Transformers director Michael Bay, and his grammatically dire tirade to Paramount studio, I began wondering… just how many people reading his e-mail would actually be able to spot his errors? In an era where we rely on spell check, there’s a serious lack of education on where to use an apostrophe and the general use of its and it’s, never mind writing ‘could of’ instead of ‘could have’.

Take a look for yourself… and see if you can spot his typos (which are apparently horrific, but pretty tame in comparison to the grammar issues I see on a regular basis!).

Oh, and incidentally, I think he’s probably justified in his scathing attack on the studio. Transformers wasn’t given the huge fan fare release to match the first film. I didn’t even realise it was finally out! I will definitely be going to see it though (even if seeing Megan Fox makes me want to punch something, after her “it’s so difficult being pretty, I only get parts for my looks” speech… PUR-LEASE! Difficult my ASS. Get over it! Grrrr).

Comments

Popular Posts