I challenge YOU!

My friend at work told me he and the guy next to him, in a fit of boredom, decided to set each other challenges. His was to set up a website and get 10 followers by Saturday. The guy next to him has to draw up the outline of a business plan to include all his hobbies (boats, environment/green, technology and travel) for a feasible product within one month. “ooh cool!” I exclaimed… and before I knew it, I’d been roped in. My challenge is to make 10 handmade items out of junk and recycled material and sell them on www.etsy.com within a month.

Hmm… better get thinking… what can I make? A trip into the loft and a rummage around the old black bin liners is in order me thinks… my brain is on overdrive and I already have a ton of ideas...... to be continued… watch this space for some artsy/creative stuff to buy!

Comments

Popular Posts