Budgets and fat cats and skivving MPs

funny pictures of cats with captions


Well it's budget day and it looks like the fat cats will be sharpening their claws for Alistair Darling after he announced a new 50% income tax rate for those earning £150,000 or more.

Ok, so I agree all the big wigs paying themselves huge salaries while they sit on their ever expanding butts doing sod all is unfair to say the least... but justified or not, it's got to royally piss you off forking out half your annual wage to the government... especially considering MP's are giving themselves equally unjustified horrendously massive wads of cash for 'second homes' and now potentially receiving hundreds of pounds a day for just turning up to work, signing in and then skivving off elsewhere.

I wish my company would pay me an additional £25k a year just for walking into the office and showing my face... I'd turn up at weekends if I got £250 a day for popping in, signing a register and then slacking off to watch some dirty movies on Sky Plus!

This country is a total joke... no wonder everyone wants to emmigrate.

Comments

Popular Posts