Unagi from Tescos!

I am a VERY happy girl... me and my housemate stopped at Tesco's after badminton last night to grab a bottle of gin (yes, highly unhealthy after an hour of exercise but we had a craving and figured we were deserving after all our hard work... no wonder I never lose any damn weight!) and some limes and I found on a bottom shelf, with all the obscure Japanese products no one ever looks at, 3 tins of eel! YES! EEL! The eel you get when you pay £7-£8 for una don!! I am a very happy bunny.... my housemate thought I was totally weird getting so excited, but then again, she knows I'm weird. We've been friends since we were eight... she's had long enough to suss that one out! Anyhoo... I am looking forward to a dinner of seasoned sushi rice and eel some time next week. Won't get a chance this week unfortunately! Tonight I have to finish off the liver and onions I made for dinner last night (again, people think I'm weird, but I LIKE liver, especially when I fry it with coriander seeds and onions!), tomorrow is mine and smelly's 1 year anniversary so I hope we're going somewhere to celebrate and Sunday is Mother's Day and me and little sis are taking mum out for lunch then seeing Dad in hospital.

In other exciting news, me, my housemate and my colleague booked tickets to see Lord of the Rings for next Friday!!! We got tickets in the stalls for £37.50 which is a bargain as they're usually £60! We're row A18 - 20 which are 2nd row from the front! Can't believe it!! I'm SOOOOOO excited!!!!

Hmm what else lovely do I have planned to look forward to? Well, tonight I'm going to see my friend Sim and her new baby Aiden which will be great. Aiden was born while I was on hols in Malta so he's only a few weeks old!! Then next Tuesday me and smelly are meeting up with his friends Kammy and Simon and we're going to have dinner at Sugar Hut in Fulham which will be nice! Also have our annual quiz at work in a couple of weeks which is being held at Sugar Reef this year (as the company is too big to hold it in a meeting room now!). Thenm after ALL that.... STIOCKHOLM!! YAY!

Oh, and also, just remembered... today is a leap year. Today, 29th February, is the one day where women can propose to men. Don't worry smelly... I won't be asking for your hand just yet so you're safe for another 4 years haha! For those of you who plan to ask for your other half's hand in marri-aage, here's some tips!

Comments

Popular Posts