28 weeks later... better sequel?

Last night I watched 28 weeks later again... was going to watch Life in cold blood, a nature programme by David Attenborough about snakes, but my housemate wanted to watch the film and didn't want to watch it alone. Was quite funny seeing someone else react in total exasperation and disbelief at the incompetence of the American army in the film... plus her horror at how the mum finally dies (if you've seen the film... you'll know what I mean *shudder*). We both agree that it's a very rare example of how you SHOULD make a sequel. It's almost very nearly as good as the first one, and totally different in it's own way. This morning, she sent me this, which made me laugh my head off... someone else's take on what the sequel should have been like. have a read, it's hilarious. My only addition would be to add some rage infected snakes... HAHA.

Dad has his transplant tomorrow. I'm such a dunce as I didn't realise he's been having chemo as well as anti bodies this whole time! He has the last lot yesterday and is having anti-rejection drugs today in preparation for tomorrow. So, everyone please keep your fingers, toes and everything else crossed that the next few weeks go ok... also, please if you haven't done so, donate some money to my fundraising page for lymphoma...

Comments

Popular Posts